Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bye Bye Rocky and Razz

Today was an exciting day, because we said goodbye to our two 2009 foals by Stylish Rey; sorrel colt out of Telesis Young Gun - Stylish Rey Gun (Rocky), and red dun filly out of Bar Doc Bambi - Rey Doc Razz (Razz). It's always sad to say goodbye to horses, but this is after all the name of the breeding game.

I was very proud and pleased with them both, especially when they hopped right up into the stock trailer, even though it was their first time. According to the buyers, they traveled like seasoned show horses - eating calmly for the 2 1/2 hour ride and not even breaking a sweat.

I have no doubt that Rocky and Razz will have a great future in their new home, and I wish Gab and Eric the best of luck with their new reining prospects. Looking forward to seeing what the future brings in their show careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In May of 2006 I moved onto a 67 acre farm in Alexandria, Ontario. My husband Mike and I live here with our ever-expanding menagerie, and the adventures never seem to end...

Followers